We chose this hotel for a one night stay, because of its affordable price. We were very please with the hotel and would stay again. The room was very nice and clean, shower was clean and nice hot water fully stocked with anything you would need. Although I never use hotel pillows, they were very clean and even had marked soft and firm ones, I thought that was a nice touch. When we check in a man named Jack helped us and he was very nice and helpful, he provided excellent costumer service. It only took about 15 minutes for us to get into Washington D.C. which was good because that is why we came; also the free wifi was great!! We even used the computers they had provided and free printing station as well, very convenient. Also another good thing was the entire hotel was smoke free, this was great for me because I am allergic to smoke.My only complaint was that breakfast was not included. I have stayed at a holiday inn before and several other hotels of this standard and breakfast is almost always included. We were on a tight budget so it would have been nice to at least have some breakfast item included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Washington, DC / Greenbelt completes multi-million dollar renovation! The newly renovated Holiday Inn Washington, DC / Greenbelt is a full-service hotel conveniently located near many government and corporate offices: NASA, Verizon, IRS, FDA, USDA, Lockheed Martin, the University of Maryland in College Park, and New Carrollton Amtrak and Greenbelt Metro stations are within 5 miles. Corporate guests will appreciate the free high-speed Internet, and fitness center. Leisure travelers staying at the Greenbelt hotel will enjoy visiting Six Flags America and the Greenway Center Shopping Center, plus the many attractions in nearby Washington, DC, Baltimore, and Annapolis. Sports enthusiasts will be convenient to FedEx Field - Washington Redskins, RFK Stadium - Washington Nationals and DC United, Verizon Center - Capitals, Wizards, and Mystics. At the newly renovated Holiday Inn Washington DC/Greenbelt, our service is outstanding and our accommodations are superb. Kids Eat Free in Willy K's, our comfortable and recently renovated restaurant and lounge. The Holiday Inn Washington, DC/Greenbelt offers two meeting rooms and is located adjacent to the Martin's Crosswinds Catering Facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Washington Dc / Greenbelt Md Hotel Greenbelt
- Holiday Inn Greenbelt Nasa
- Greenbelt Holiday Inn