The HGI in Greenbelt is a nice little hotel in the City of Greenbelt, MD.
The hotel is cosy and well kept. The hotel staff was very friendly, courteous, and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast is served daily in the cafe in the lobby; all you can eat for $10.95. If you get the weekend getaway option, breakfast is included on Sunday. The food was pretty good. There was complementary high speed Internet access in the room via wireless or Ethernet connection. I was impressed that they use Comcast Business Cable Modem service and not some crappy DSL line like some other hotels. I tested the speed and got about 30Mbps down/10Mbps up, which is pretty good. The bed was very comfortable.
I only have two complaints. First, the water pressure was lousy. To be fair, maybe they curtail the pressure to conserve water. Second, there was no safe in the room.
If you are planning on staying in or around Greenbelt, consider this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt hotel is conveniently located just off I-95 and Hwy 495 (exit 23) in Maryland. Minutes away from BWI airport and strolls away from the Washington, DC attractions. Above and Beyond: Each guest room or luxury suite at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt features complimentary high-speed internet access, a spacious work desk and two telephones with data ports and voice mail. Standard amenities in all of our rooms include a microwave, coffeemaker, refrigerator, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. The Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt, Maryland hotel features 155 oversized guest rooms including 10 two room suites and 3 700 square feet of meeting space, where events and meeting are your place to shine. Leave the details to our dedicated sales team. We offer On-site catering with high quality and varied menus to compliment any budget. We can accommodate groups from 10 to 300. Call our sales office for details. Why pay downtown prices when you can have all you need for a lot less? The Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt hotel is “Economy Friendly.” We recognize and understand that during these tentative times, a great deal is very important for you and your company. Our hotel has made and continues to make many adjustments to ensure that you are getting the BEST VALUE possible. Complimentary features at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt:• Complimentary parking• Complimentary high-speed Internet throughout entire hotel• Complimentary shuttle service to metro station• Complimentary 24 hour Business Center• Complimentary on site state-of the art Fitness Center• Complimentary faxes• Complimentary remote printing from the comfort of your room• Complimentary USA Today paper each weekday• Complimentary Stay Fit Kits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc / Greenbelt Hotel Greenbelt
- Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt
- Hilton Greenbelt