“excellent customer service”

Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Greenbelt
Reviewed May 11, 2014

As I would expect from a Hilton Garden Inn, the location was attractive, and the rooms were clean and well appointed. I had a refrigerator and microwave in my room. The gentleman who checked me in was very professional and friendly. I thought the price was a little high, but I don't know what other hotels in the area charge.

Two of the nights I stayed there, there seemed to be a large group of kids, maybe a sports team. I seemed to be one of the only room on the floor that was not part of the sports teams and I was worried about noise, but after 9 or 10 pm, they were very quiet. I got a great nights sleep every night. There is a TGI Fridays across the street, I liked being able to walk there after a long day of work.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Ahmad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

I wanted to extend my personal thanks for taking the time to share some feedback with us. We are glad to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable while visiting the DC area. It’s always our goal to provide our guests with an exceptional stay experience. Again thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for my Reunion and found it to be a Very Comfortable Hotel..Keurig One-Cup Coffee-Makers in the Room and Fruit-flavored Water in the Lobby were real Treats..Would stay again in the Future!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! Please come back and visit us again. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I've never had a bad experience at a Hilton Garden Inn with the exception of my most recent stay. There was a bit of mix up with my reservation where they had me checking-in the night before my actual arrival. Needless to say, the person at the desk was extremely rude and pretty much told me goodbye as she couldn't help, she was EXTREMELY nasty and VERY unprofessional. If it weren't for the other front desk attendant, we would not have had a room as the hotel was at full capacity. Once making it past the front desk fiasco, everything was fine!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback this is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. I will definitely share your experience with the front desk staff and address this issue. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

response to housekeeping need quite poor sleep sofa so bad had to sleep on a chair front desk pleasant and courteous requested housekeeping sheets, pillows and blanket twice. it was not done. at 10pm the very nice lady at reception came up herself and brought these items.it is not her job to do so but she realized we needed them.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Ahmad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

My wife was at this hotel with my son for his 8th grade trip to DC. The hotel in clean, the room was clean and in great shape. I would stay here again except...... Things happen that a hotel cannot predict but should be equipped to deal with. The toilet in the room backed up and over flowed. My wife called the front desk several times, each time being assured that someone would be up to fix it. After waiting awhile and still no maintenance personal, she went to the front desk. You could have knocked me over when she told me the front desk person handed her a plunger to fix herself (which she did). Maybe she should send them a bill for plumbing services!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service your wife deserved during her recent stay at our hotel We apologize for the issues in the room and we’re working with our maintenance team to ensure the situation doesn’t happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again and give us an opportunity to show improvement.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

This hotel never fails. It is perfectly located near highways and UMD. The people are wonderful. We dealt with Dustin and Mary at check in. Rooms great. Breakfast is a real treat. For 10.95 you get a nice buffet with made to order omelets. Will, the cook, is terrific and monitors the needs of all his customers. Africa and Timnit are delightful servers. The people make this place. Hats off to Hilton.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, I’m glad to learn about your satisfaction with the hotel and our team members. We are glad you are part of our family and we appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I've been coming back again and again in the last few months for the same reason: very nice staff and beautiful rooms. I've enjoyed each and every stay. The staff have gone above and beyond to make me feel at home. The restaurant breakfast buffet has a great variety of options and the dinner options are very tasty. Miss Carol, Africa, Mr Willie, Joseph are just some of the wonderful staff in the restaurant who ensures that you have an enjoyable meal. The front desk staff are all very friendly and accommodating as well. Overall, this is a wonderful hotel and staff and I forward to staying again when in the Greenbelt area

Room Tip: Higher suites actually does have less AC noise