As I would expect from a Hilton Garden Inn, the location was attractive, and the rooms were clean and well appointed. I had a refrigerator and microwave in my room. The gentleman who checked me in was very professional and friendly. I thought the price was a little high, but I don't know what other hotels in the area charge.
Two of the nights I stayed there, there seemed to be a large group of kids, maybe a sports team. I seemed to be one of the only room on the floor that was not part of the sports teams and I was worried about noise, but after 9 or 10 pm, they were very quiet. I got a great nights sleep every night. There is a TGI Fridays across the street, I liked being able to walk there after a long day of work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt hotel is conveniently located just off I-95 and Hwy 495 (exit 23) in Maryland. Minutes away from BWI airport and strolls away from the Washington, DC attractions. Above and Beyond: Each guest room or luxury suite at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt features complimentary high-speed internet access, a spacious work desk and two telephones with data ports and voice mail. Standard amenities in all of our rooms include a microwave, coffeemaker, refrigerator, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. The Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt, Maryland hotel features 155 oversized guest rooms including 10 two room suites and 3 700 square feet of meeting space, where events and meeting are your place to shine. Leave the details to our dedicated sales team. We offer On-site catering with high quality and varied menus to compliment any budget. We can accommodate groups from 10 to 300. Call our sales office for details. Why pay downtown prices when you can have all you need for a lot less? The Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt hotel is “Economy Friendly.” We recognize and understand that during these tentative times, a great deal is very important for you and your company. Our hotel has made and continues to make many adjustments to ensure that you are getting the BEST VALUE possible. Complimentary features at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt:• Complimentary parking• Complimentary high-speed Internet throughout entire hotel• Complimentary shuttle service to metro station• Complimentary 24 hour Business Center• Complimentary on site state-of the art Fitness Center• Complimentary faxes• Complimentary remote printing from the comfort of your room• Complimentary USA Today paper each weekday• Complimentary Stay Fit Kits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc / Greenbelt Hotel Greenbelt
- Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt
- Hilton Greenbelt