The Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt offers good value lodging, and is otherwise a typical Hilton Garden Inn property. The hotel is located close to both the Capital Beltway and the Baltimore - Washington Parkway, as well as in reasonable driving distance to the Green Line Greenbelt Station (which has a huge park and ride lot - paid on weekdays / free on weekends).
The rooms themselves are spacious and comfortable, although not particularly remarkable. The desk work area was of sufficient size, and I liked the fact there was a refrigerator and microwave in the room. The adjustable Hilton Garden Inn bed had no "instruction" / "user" guide, and the adjustment knob was hidden under the sheets. Having better instruction on how to adjust the firmness of the bed would certainly have been appreciated. I did not notice any exterior noise - either from the outside or the hallway.
Breakfast was set up in the typical Hilton Garden Inn manner. As a Diamond level Hilton Honors member, breakfast was complimentary for me. I was told when I checked in that breakfast opened at 6 am; in fact for a Sunday, it did not open until 7 am. I was not delayed too much by that, but would have appreciated correct information.
Otherwise, the person at the desk when I checked in was very friendly and helpful. I will note that in all my stays at a Hilton affiliated hotel this summer, this is the first time I have been asked to show ID, my AAA card and my Hilton Honors in addition to my credit card. Usually I do not have to show my Hilton Honors or AAA card, and requests for ID seem sporadic across hotels.
I would stay here again for the reasonableness of the rates and ease of access to freeways and Metro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt hotel is conveniently located just off I-95 and Hwy 495 (exit 23) in Maryland. Minutes away from BWI airport and strolls away from the Washington, DC attractions. Above and Beyond: Each guest room or luxury suite at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt features complimentary high-speed internet access, a spacious work desk and two telephones with data ports and voice mail. Standard amenities in all of our rooms include a microwave, coffeemaker, refrigerator, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. The Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt, Maryland hotel features 155 oversized guest rooms including 10 two room suites and 3 700 square feet of meeting space, where events and meeting are your place to shine. Leave the details to our dedicated sales team. We offer On-site catering with high quality and varied menus to compliment any budget. We can accommodate groups from 10 to 300. Call our sales office for details. Why pay downtown prices when you can have all you need for a lot less? The Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt hotel is “Economy Friendly.” We recognize and understand that during these tentative times, a great deal is very important for you and your company. Our hotel has made and continues to make many adjustments to ensure that you are getting the BEST VALUE possible. Complimentary features at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt:• Complimentary parking• Complimentary high-speed Internet throughout entire hotel• Complimentary shuttle service to metro station• Complimentary 24 hour Business Center• Complimentary on site state-of the art Fitness Center• Complimentary faxes• Complimentary remote printing from the comfort of your room• Complimentary USA Today paper each weekday• Complimentary Stay Fit Kits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc / Greenbelt Hotel Greenbelt
- Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt
- Hilton Greenbelt