“Favorite Chinese in Greenbelt”
Review of Royal Jade - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Royal Jade
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 18, 2008

We've never dined-in, but we frequently get take out from Royal Jade. The staff are not very pleasant, but the food is very much worth it. The Jade Chicken (a not very spicy, all white meat version of General Tso's) and Szechuan Chicken are our favorites. The food is consistently good, unlike at some of the other area Chinese restaurants.

1  Thank Metonymy

Reviewed June 25, 2008

My husband and I love Royal Jade! We have been coming here since we started dating in Jan 2006. We have been going just about every Friday since then except for being on vacation or attending a church function. Eddie, our waiter is awesome, very polite and curteous and the manager, an older gentleman always makes us laugh with his jokes. We love going there. It is a nice place for us to get away for the evening.

Reviewed May 29, 2008

I had the misfortune of coming to Royal Jade on a week day after completing some medical appointments. In the past, the food has always been superior; however, my LAST VISIT there was most unpleasant. The restaurant was occupied by ONE party in the area where my guests and I were seated and that party had finished dining and was talking and soon left. We sat almost 15 minutes while several servers walked past and did a "community" cleaning of the table where the other party had left. I felt as if they were waiting to see who was going to take our orders. Instead of making a scene, we decided to leave and as we were leaving, there were two additional servers seated at the bar and one lady behind the cash register. When we informed them that we had been sitting and no one waited on us, their reply was a rather sarcastic "sorry" "ok" . I was most disppointed with this experience and wish there was some other course of action which could be done to ensure that this type of poor customer service does not happen again..

1  Thank nubianpoppop
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 5, 2008

Above average Chinese food, by far the best in the Greenbelt area.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook