“Warm, fast, delicious”

Hunan Treasure Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 61 Restaurants in Greenbelt
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 8, 2013

A good place for Chinese food. Delicious and fast.

The owner is very nice. He accepted my credit cards several times before I realized the minimum payment for credit card is $10.

Remember to request for NO MSG if you are eating healthy.

1  Thank gavinweng

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I ordered take out from this place once it was not too bad not too bad at all I think you should go check it out and see for yourself -

2  Thank summertravler03
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I had this place. Servers are rude. They screwed up my order and blamed me for the mistake. I will NEVER eat there again.

1  Thank BandBFan4ever
Reviewed November 2, 2011

We've been going to Hunan Treasure for years. The staff are like friends to us. The food is usually excellent. The dumplings are a pass, though - they are made ahead and are gummy. Most everything else is fantastic. Hang (his name) is the BEST waiter ever - you hardly notice him, he quietly and attentively takes care of everything.

3  Thank DCMooney
Reviewed October 31, 2011

This is our "old faithful" among the restaurants here, the one where the staff knows us when we come in (and will ask us about our daughters if they've not come with us). The food is good, a wide assortment of traditional Chinese-restaurant meals, and the service is very fast. We like the chicken corn soup. My wife is partial to their kung pao recipes. I like everything they do, but their special of oyster with ginger and onion is terrific. We took my daughter Susan here to celebrate her high school graduation in 2010, and all were served and satisfied well. Their take-out is also a pleasure, prepared quickly and wrapped impeccably.

1  Thank JCSBimp