“Much Improved over our last visit”

WILLY K's Sports Cafe
Ranked #7 of 61 Restaurants in Greenbelt
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We noted during our last visit in Sept that the carpet in the area was in bad shape---it has been replaced. Only disappointment was that they didn't have tap beer--it was out of order.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

If you are in the area I recommend stopping to say hi to barb and lisa. they run a great restaurant thank you for the hospitality. awesome wings.

Lisa E, Manager at WILLY K's Sports Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

It was a pleasure serving you! Our wings are a major local favorite. I'm glad you enjoyed both your food and service at Willy K's restaurant during your stay at the Holiday Inn in Greenbelt.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

As a traveling person I visit a lot of bars. This bar has the best staff, food, and atmosphere I have ever been to.
I am seriously considering taking a trip back just to visit the great people that have made me feel at home here.

So happy to hear that you enjoyed Willy K's bar. We definitely aim for a "Cheers" type atmosphere: laid back fun! We hope you do come back soon to visit your "home away from home."

Reviewed July 14, 2013

The atmosphere was pleasant, the bar and wait staff were very nice, the food is your typical bar food, the wings and sandwiches are good, stay clear of the steak, ordered a MED steak and it cam out completely cooked no pink, dry returned it to be told there was a little pink in one section, now comes the good part I am a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America and have been working in the food business for over 30 years, and have taught Culinary Arts for 8 years, I think I know the difference, so they remade it for me this time I swear the steak moo'd when I cut into it, oh well at least the rest of the menu is good.

Lisa E, Manager at WILLY K's Sports Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write a detailed review. I will review & post meat temps for kitchen staff. This is obviously an area where we have the opportunity to improve. I am glad to hear the staff provided a pleasant experience, even though we fell short with your steak.
Lisa Elliott

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My Friends and I had a great time here. The food was very good, the music was excellent and the atmosphere was very lively.

1  Thank rajharding

I'm happy Willy K's contributed to your enjoyable visit! One of our goals is to create a fun & friendly environment. I'm glad to hear we have accomplished that. Thank you for taking time to share your experience.
-Lisa Elliott