“This IHOP is not even one year old...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #28 of 58 Restaurants in Greenbelt
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Houston, Texas
“This IHOP is not even one year old...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

The staff is anxious to serve and wants to make a good impression. The omelets and pancakes (dinner time) came fast and were delicious.

Visited July 2014

Bowie, Maryland
“Great Food but Disappointing Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have always loved IHOP's pancakes. The simple buttermilk are my favorite and never disappoint. My server was pleasant when she was around, but I felt forgotten and neglected a good part of the time I was there. She took orders for customers who were seated after me before she even took mine. When she finally took my order I requested warm syrup with my pancakes, so she took my syrup dispenser and said no problem. When she came out with my order she swooped by my table and dropped it down quickly without saying a word, while hurrying to another table. I waited to get her attention and asked about my syrup. She said she'd bring it right out. Well, I waited and waited and by the time it came out my pancakes were getting cold. She offered to bring me another plate but, after the disappointing service, I was just ready to get out of there. The pancakes were good, but the service made my visit very dissatisfying.

• Visited April 2014
hereandthere
“The Bananas Foster French Toast is so Addictive!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

I love International House of Pancakes, enough said!!! The service was fast and friendly and I could of eaten like 3 helpings of that french toast, loved it!!

• Visited December 2013