“3 Words... Buffalo Chicken Salad”

Three Brothers Italian Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Greenbelt
Reviewed August 29, 2012

OMG! I love pizza first of all. I'm not a connoisseur by any means; typically I'm on my Pizza Hut/ Jumbo Slice moves. However, I rarely eat pizza at three brothers. Don't get me wrong, their pizza is tasty when you're in that kind of mood, but their menu is just fab for a chill night with the family. I particularly love the Buffalo Chicken Salad. I think about it day and night (okay I'm exaggerating, but you get me). I love that they put the garlic bread sticks in the salad like yummy pillars of goodness :) I've always been treated well when I visit the restaurant, and they're quick. The only reason I didn't give them "excellent" is because I need to eat more foods there before I can go to the next level in our relationship :)

Reviewed June 5, 2012

I love this place because of the eggplant rolettes. these things are rolled up slices of eggplant, stuffed with spinach and ricotta cheese, smothered in marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese, and baked to melty, cheesy awesomeness. I have never seen these at any other restaurant. This particular location is located inside a little mall, but it was pretty clean and service was fast.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

I mainly frequent 2 of the 8 3-Bros. locations; they've been a staple for most of my life! The Greenbelt location is in Beltway Plaza Mall, 1-mile frm UMD, where alumni rev-up before games! I regularly crave their veggie calzones, or shrimp or clams from the cozy raw bar, adjacent to a quieter dining room in the back, where you can seat yourself, after picking-up your order, with beer or wine. Everything from simple cheese pizzas, meal-sized salads, to full 'Special' meals, are made with fresh ingredients, & always please, in spite of low prices! Bladensburg has a server-dining rm, with full bar, & pick-up/seat yourself service in front, with a deli full of fresh, terrific Italian desserts, cheeses, breads & meats! A few more steps, & you're in a full-stocked Italian market! This location lies just inside the MD line, on Rt. 201, where I often meet with former coworkers driving from VA or DC. If you dont feel like dressing-up, or blowing the wad, do try 3-Brothers. Coupons are sent to locals & Gift Certs on their website: ThreeBrothersPizza.com