“YUM!!! Seriously, YUM!!!”
Review of Chevys Fresh Mex

Chevys Fresh Mex
Ranked #17 of 61 Restaurants in Greenbelt
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: When we think Chevys Fresh Mex, we go to our happy place; fun-lovin’ guests, fajitas & margaritas, and the freshest food, always from scratch. Founded in 1986 in Alameda, California, Chevys is an ultra-casual restaurant concept that offers guests an array of freshly prepared Mexican dishes in a relaxing atmosphere. Similar to other Real Mex restaurants, Chevys prepares its dishes daily from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. Chevys is a national brand with locations in 8 states. Chevys' store base includes 39 Company-owned restaurant locations and 16 franchised restaurants. With more than 25 years of successful operations, Chevys is the most widely recognized Mexican casual dining brand in northern California, and is the second largest Mexican casual dining brand in California in terms of number of restaurants, behind El Torito. Designed to offer a fiesta for the senses, where every experience is fresh, fun and full of flavor, the concept is focused on the execution of its trend-setting Fresh Mex® menu and continuous innovation. Chevys uses a "Fresh Mex®" pledge which underscores the Company's promise that all products are made daily from scratch.
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I love Mexican food, there is no doubt about it. I have eaten it everywhere. This is going to go to the top 5 of my list. Service was a bit slow but that's what happens when servers have facebook on their phones... The food however, was fantastic. I went for a business lunch and it was my first time there. I know for a fact that it will not be my last.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

This is an average restaurant with average food and service. There was nothing to write home about and it was a little dated. Must be an older Chevys or an acquired property.

My wife and I each had a two item combo...mine was a chicken enchilada and cheese enchilada with green chili; hers was a beef taco and beef enchilada with red sauce. Neither were exceptional; however, the chips and salsa were good. Busy and noisy.

1  Thank Jim N
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Insanely delicious. That's all I can say. Food was so fresh and good. Guacamole was to die for, made at the table. I would recommend this restaurant to ANYONE!!!!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

The quality of the food, as any other Chevy's, was very good, the service was poor, our server confused our drink orders, We order a pitcher of frozen margarita and a pitcher of margarita on the rocks, they both came as frozen Margarita, when we complained, the server did not apologized but was clear at saying that they run-out-of tequila!!!! therefore my friends that did not was the frozen one had to drink that anyway.... we asked for the Manager, a Hispanic nice lady, very disappointing though, a Mexican Restaurant without tequila to replaced the one order they messed up, it sounded more as an excuse for not loosing the tequila in the wrong order, we were not offered any solution for the mistake.

Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Chevy's is our fav Mexican restaurant- the service was excellent and the food is always very good. The prices are very reasonable for families.