“Mind Blowing”
other travelers have booked this property
Buck & Bear Lodge welcomes you with a grand entrance and plenty of parking.
Our view is spectacular in any season. A great place to relax after a busy day!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Buck & Bear Lodge welcomes you with a grand entrance and plenty of parking.
Our view is spectacular in any season.
A great place to relax after a busy day!
Our Main level open floor plan has plenty of room for your family
Cozy up by the fire and enjoy the stunning mountain views.
Extra seating is available off the kitchen for dinner or family game night!
Our spacious kitchen has room for cooking or hanging out.
We have lots of amenities  - oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven & more!
Seating for 16 with plenty of light and a view of nature.
If you prefer to be outside for dinner you can enjoy the view and sunshine.
A gas grill is provided for your use.
King sized bedroom w/ private bath on the main floor.
Private Bath in main floor King Bedroom
Watch a movie with theater seating in the loft on a 60' flat screen smart HDTV.
This is a great place to watch a movie!
The Master Suite on the upper level has access to its own private deck.
Relax in the spacious master bathroom with walk in shower and whirlpool tub.
Take a hot bath and enjoy a view of nature.
Walk in master shower
Your family and friends will love our game room with fun for all ages!
These are so fun!
The couch has a pullout bed in case extra sleeping space is needed.
The Bunk room has twin size bunk beds, full size bunk beds, and a twin sleeper.
Another view of the bunk room
Private bathroom attached to bunk room.
King suite on lower level with private attached bath and deck.
Private bath for lower level king suite.
Our cabin has lots of deck space so it's easy to find a quiet place to relax!
Full size bedroom on lower level with access to deck.
Second full size bedroom on lower level with access to deck.
Sit and relax in the rocking chairs.
Enjoy a dip in the hot tub with a beautiful view!
Need to wash clothes?  No problem!
Our view in the summer!
Don't you want to be sitting right here?
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Tracey L
“Mind Blowing”
Reviewed March 20, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

My family an I spent the weekend in this amazing cabin. The experience we had left us speachless. The owner Danielle made sure we where comfortable in every way. There was a issue that arrived beyond her control. After expressing to her what it would mean to us she not only arrange for us to have another cabin if needed but worked hard to fix the issue. As a entrepreneur myself I always look to support other who care about there clients and customer.And YES! SHE DID. We will be back!!!! No question. Hats off to you. God Bless You!

Apr 3, 2017
We are so glad that we were able to host your group and that you had such a great time at Buck & Bear Lodge. We work hard to take care of our guests and we appreciate your feedback. Your group was fantastic to host at our cabin and we hope you will come back and visit us again.
LJMoffett
“Perfect cabin!”
Reviewed December 1, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

We absolutely loved staying in this cabin! The hot tub, game room (everything worked!) and movie room were big hits with our family! The cabin is even prettier in person and the view was better than the pictures. Highly recommend

Apr 3, 2017
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at Buck & Bear Lodge. We are pleased to hear the game room and movie room were such a hit. We think they are great too! We hope your group will come back and stay with us again.
Westermaa...
Nashville, Tennessee
“Perfect cabin!”
Reviewed October 18, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

I hesitate to write this review because I don't want to give away the best cabin in Gatlinburg!! Seriously, you can't really ask for a more perfect place to stay-- gorgeous home, stunning view, and Danielle is a joy to work with.

We go to Gatlinburg every fall with a large group, and we've pretty much stayed at/rented every 6/7 bedroom cabin in the area. Buck and Bear is hands-down one of our group's favorite-- ever. You will simply not believe the view. Spectacular.

It's such a gem! You'll love it!

Apr 3, 2017
We are thrilled to hear that Buck & Bear Lodge is your group's favorite cabin in Gatlinburg. Of course, its our favorite too! The view from our decks is definitely stunning, especially when the fall colors are in all their glory. We hope you will come back and visit us again next fall!
Troy W
“Amazing Cabin!!!!”
Reviewed June 22, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

What first struck us is when we turned into the street leading up to the cabin our GPS said we still had a mile to go. Once you get up to the cabin and park your vehicle you're already in awe by the beauty of the craftsmanship of this cabin; but then once you enter..well my family -we were floored by the beauty and opulence. The views from all the balconies (every room has one) are amazing. The cabin instantly feels like home. The kitchen had every amenity and then some. The grill was huge and worked excellently. The game room was fun for the kids and adults alike and the hot tub was nice as well.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The kitchen
Liked least: The air conditioning in the Master could have been better, but I was told would be addressed
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Ryan B
Germantown, Tennessee
“Unforgettable Vacation Cabin”
Reviewed March 17, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

Amazing views! From the moment I arrived, I knew this place was special. It’s beautiful from the outside (both the cabin and the mountains) and luxurious on the inside. I really liked the deer antler chandelier.

Everything inside looked almost new. From the unscratched hardwood floors to the pristine furniture, made me feel like I was staying in a magazine-worthy cabin.

The internet was super fast and I could use my phone to watch and the 60-in TV to watch Netflix (I don’t know how they managed this as I’ve heard it’s hard to get fast internet in the mountains).

I really loved the game room. My wife liked playing Ms. Pacman (old school), but having the racing games was awesome for me and my 12 year old son. There were two car games that are connected and you can race against each other and then there is a motorcycle and a snowmobile game. These are so much fun.

I definitely want to come here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Cabin and the View of The Mountain
Liked least: Leaving
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing