$141
$129
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$108
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$119
Crossroads Inn and Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$70
QualityInn
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$99
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

Laurel Inn Condominiums(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$95
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$59
$50
EconoLodge
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $70/night.

Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$116
$103
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$347
$219
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $243/night.

All reviewsfree firewoodhairpin turnsober gatlinburgindoor poollong stayno elevatordrive minutesstayed in buildingcoat of painthot tubliving roomfull kitchenspent nightsblack beanswelcome centerpaper towelsgatlinburg area
Reviewed October 9, 2009

I thought the room would be totally different because of what was presented online. The view is amazing, but the room itself was disappointing. At least it motivated us to stay outside and hike in the gorgeous Smokey Mountains the whole time!! And we found some wonderful restaurants..."

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank mkslatt
Reviewed September 22, 2009

We did the September special(stay two nights get two free) an exceptional deal. Our unit was 6207, which was a 2nd floor studio unit in building 6. The views overlooking Gatlinburg were outstanding. Our room was cozy and very comfortable. My daughter and I used the indoor pool every morning it's very small maybe 20'x20' but it was perfect for us since we were the only ones using it. The condominium complex is at a perfect location away from the busy downtown Gatlinburg hustle, yet only a few minutes drive away from it all. I would recommend this accommodation to anyone looking to have a real mountain getaway experience. My only complaints are that the floors were a little quickie when you walked. Also Beware that their is a black bear that hangs around the complex I ran into him 3 times, once at night taking out the trash. He's medium size, and just curious.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank FlyingChef82
Reviewed August 8, 2009

My family and I stayed here at the Summit from August 3rd thru the 7th and we had the best time! Our unit in building 8 was recently updated, it had two bedrooms, two baths, the master bedroom had a king bed , tv, and master bathroom, my daughter had her own bedroom with a queen bed and tv. The living room had a small flat screen hdtv. The views from building 8 are spectacular. This unit was very clean, and like I said was recently updated. The outside pool was small but very clean, we enjojoyed it. We didn't go to the inside pool area. I would definitely recommend this place, We had the best time, very comfortable and relaxing. We will be coming back!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank buckeye24
Reviewed July 25, 2009

My family (3 boys 5, 2, 1) planned a vacation to Gatlinburg for the first time. My wife found the Summit online and they had a good deal going on. We booked a 5 day, 4 night, in a 2 bedroom condo with full kitchen for $405.00. Not to bad I think.

The room was nice size, TV in the bedrooms and living area. Working wood fireplace, and decent kitchen. The room had a musty, dirty smell. The carpets were not the cleanest and the sofa and chairs were quite smelly and dirty. We just dealt with it as we were there just to sleep.

The beds were horrible, the sheets did not stay on at all and my back is still hurting.

No ice machine on grounds, does have a coin laundry which seemed cleaner then the rooms. Inside pool very small and not very clean...you couldn't see the bottom of the pool and it was at most 5 foot! 2 hot tubs that were okay.

Nice views of the mountain though and a nice drive down into Gatlinburg. I would not recommended the drive during winter unless you are experienced mountain driver and have chains or 4x4.

The high speed internet did not work at all. You might be able to surf one page that took forever to come up then it was gone.

Very close to the Nat'l Park - which was very nice.

We would stay again if price was right, but shop around to get the most out of your money.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank BackYardDad
Reviewed July 1, 2009

I love The Summit! I have stayed here 3 times so far, and plan to stay there again when i return to Gatlinburg. The views are beautiful all times of the year, I have stayed there Christmas time, Springtime, and during the Summer. I have stayed in the 2Bedroom and 3Bedroom condos and both are great. There is a pool-inside and out, and hot tub, and sauna. Wireless Internet, but it wasn't completely reliable, kind of spotty, but why do you need the internet when you can look at the mountains?! I love the Summit, and can't wait to go back. Great affordable place!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family