Royal Town House Motel
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$80
QualityInn
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$104
$129
Hampton.com
$119
GardenInn.com
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$119
Hotwire.com
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)
$139
$116
Travelocity
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$194
Hotels.com
$972
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrooftop poolgreat location in downtowninexpensive place to staytop deckdaily maid servicerooms are cleanextra pillowsan older propertystay there againoffice staffvisit gatlinburgthe main streetthe smoky mountainsstripratesconventionremodeling
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The room was large.It's on the parkway.The linens were crisp and fresh.The bed was awesome!........but the manager was the best part!....super nice guy!........But my favorite thing was the ice machine!...A REAL ICE MACHINE.........I WILL BE BACK SOON!

3  Thank divcotwin
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Really enjoyed staying at the Royal Town House Motel..Swimming Pool on Top looking down on Parkway. They have chairs by the swimming pool and you can watch all the traffic and also people watch. Friendly service ... they didn't have shampoo in room but all you had to do is ask for it at the front desk.Really enjoyed my stay and I will stay there again.

4  Thank Jimmy B
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I have stayed at many budget hotels in Gatlinburg, but this one is by far the best. The rooms were nothing fancy and the tv was small, but the cleanliness and friendliness made it well worth it! I had a maid named Tonnie while I was there and every morning she greeted me with a smile, she talked to me like she had known me for years. The front office staff was very nice. We had a problem with the A.C. not cooling the room, we told the staff, went for a walk and by the time we came back they had came in and fixed it. Extra pillows were available, which most hotels that I have stayed at will not give extras. The pool is on the roof and there is also a patio up there where you can sit and watch the traffic. The location was amazing, right on the main strip and everything was within walking distance.

Room Tip: The rooms farther back from the strip are very quiet.
2  Thank Brandy B
Reviewed June 27, 2013

While visiting a convention in Gatlinburg, I was staying at one of the higher priced national chains down the road. I looked into the Royal House because it was across the street and nearly half the price.

The room was clean and no frills.

It didn't come with shampoo, but everything else was good.

I stayed on the top floor because it is my belief they are quieter.

Free parking for guests. Good location. If you are trying to manage a budget, I would stay here.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank roughneck55
Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is my choice pick when staying in Gatlinburg. It is right on the strip. It's an easy walk either way to Ober Gatlinburg or to the other end of town to the Aquarium. The rooftop pool is awesome with great views. Front desk staff are always nice and friendly. The air was set on 68 when we walked in the door which was nice on a hot summer day and we didn't have to wait for the room to cool down. The loud motorcycles were a little annoying when they were leaving in the morning but that can't be helped. This place is way cheaper than other motels in Gatlinburg. Don't waste your money on one of those big fancy hotels when you are only there to sleep. Save your room money and stay here. It's worth it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family