Gatlinburg Inn
$107
$98
  • Pool
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$109
$129
GardenInn.com
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$70
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$119
$99
Hampton Inn Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$150
$139
Hampton.com
$189
Zoders Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$80
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$59
$57
Agoda.com
$89
TripAdvisor
1,005 results
All reviewsfront porchrocking chairsrocky tophistoric hotelchair liftgrandma's housesausage linksmiddle of towncorner roomski liftfamily suitecan't beat the locationthe location is perfecthot breakfastelectrical outletsbiscuits and gravyan older hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We booked one night at the Gatlinburg Inn for a place to stay on our way home from Disney and a Cruise. I get a little obsessed choosing lodging sometimes and spent several hours trying to find the right place for our short visit. This Inn was everything other reviewers said and more. The charm and history and uniqueness were what drew me to it and it lived up to that in a big way. The hotel was perfectly clean. Old and nostalgic (you get a KEY to your room!) definitely, but it had everything we needed. Just being there felt comfortable and relaxed. And the staff was absolutely wonderful! We ended up moving our reservation ahead one day and Bunny took care of everything very easily over the phone while we were traveling up. When we got to the Inn around 8 p.m. the clerk was so nice and friendly and so was the clerk in the morning and the breakfast attendant. The free breakfast was very good and far and away so much better than a typical free breakfast you get in mass market hotels like Fairfields, etc.... The food tasted homemade :) Our only regret was staying just one night but we will definitely go back to Gatlinburg for a real visit and when we do I won't have to research hotels at all - I know right where will stay. Thank you for the hospitality!!

Room Tip: Check out the website - it seems a lot of the rooms are different and unique. Pick what suits your style.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank 25years5409
Gary B, General Manager at Gatlinburg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

25years5409,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the Historic Gatlinburg Inn! We greatly enjoyed hosting you and your family here recently and we truely look forward to doing it again! I am glad to see that you were completely satisfied with your stay! I will pass your commendations on to my staff! We hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed May 23, 2014

My husband and I recently spent a couple of days in the Gatlinburg area. While there we stayed at Gatlinburg Inn. It had been several years since we last stayed there and while there have been some changes, the Inn still retains it's original historic atmosphere.
We found the Inn to be very clean, the breakfast quite good, and the location just can't be beaten. We will definitely stay there on our next trip to Gatlinburg.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Judy W
Gary B, General Manager at Gatlinburg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2014

Judy W,
Thank you so much for your kind review of the Historic Gatlinburg Inn! It was our pleasure to host you and your family again! We're glad you came back! We hope that you, your family, and your friends will continue to allow us to be your home in the Smokies!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

We decided to stay for one night before renting a cabin in Pigeon Forge with family. We felt very welcome like we were family. It was nice not having to worry about about parking while exploring Gatlinburg. It is from an older simpler time, but we were not in the room til bed time and the bed was very comfortable. We had a little covered porch off our room and we sat out and watched people go up and down in the chair lift. In the morning we had a great breakfast complete with my favorite, waffles and crisp bacon. We couldn't check into our cabin til 4pm but the front dest was very nice about letting us keep our car parked in their lot while we killed time in town. We were very pleased and would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank rubyt43
Gary B, General Manager at Gatlinburg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Rubyt43,
Thank you for your awesome review of the Historic Gatlinburg Inn! It was our pleasure to host your family! It thrills me to see that your stay was considered by you to be worthy of the highest praise on Trip Advisor, 5 Star! I hope that you enjoyed the rest of your stay in Gatlinburg and I hope there will be many more to come! Come back and stay with us again at your home in the Smokies!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Made reservations in advance so as not to have to look for a place to stay where arriving in town. When we got into town it was rainy and very cool with a wind. Didn't want to get the luggage wet, so went ahead and checked in. Went up to the room and it was very cool, about 64 degrees. I advanced the thermostat to about 78 and nothing happened. Went back to the front desk and told them the heat wasn't working in the room. I was informed that this time of year the heating/cooling system is either set for heat or AC. It had was set for AC and they would be happy to loan us a space heater for the room. For the price I was paying for the room I said it was unacceptable and had them take the room off my card and found another motel that had heat.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Suranmo

Suranmo,
It troubles me to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent visit with us here at the Historic Gatlinburg Inn. We are currently under renovation and we are trying our best to address the issues that you addressed. Due to our age and formerly being closed during the time of year that you stayed with us, we didn't forsee this coming until it was already here. However, we are trying our best to fix it. I hope that you and your family will come back and give us another chance. We would love to be your home in the Smokies!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

We stayed in room 107 newly renovated slept like a baby. We brought a fan to cover some noise from renovations. The location was perfect especially for older people.Our room had no view but large front porch with padded rockers. We will be back love the charm and location. Every employee very friendly.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Pam B

Pam B,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of this downtown historic gem! We enjoyed hosting your family during your recent trip to Gatlinburg! Thank you for your kind words about our staff. I will pass it along to them. I truely believe that we have the greatest staff in Gatlinburg working here! I hope that you will come back real soon and allow us to host your family again! Hope to see you soon!