We arrived June 29 and stayed for 3 nights.
Rooms were very clean. Furniture looked very nice. Beds were new (kinda soft for us) they were pillow tops.
The rooms were redone but the skipped on the bathrooms at bit. There was rust above our shower around the ceiling.
Our room had a fantastic view. We were in a very good location not to much traffic on the street and you were within walking distance to everything. We only took the car out once while we were here. I would diffently stay here again.
My only suggestions for the hotel would be......
1. Have more front desk staff. There is no reason for someone having to wait in line for 20 minutes before getting checked in. The staff was having to answer the phones (which were ringing off the hook) and to check customers in.
2. Fix the rust around the showers... Doesn't look good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Redefining your Smoky Mountain lodging experience! In room micro-fridges, private balconies, complimentary continental breakfast, hotel wide WIFI, year round swimming are just a few privileges extended to you, our valued guest. Located "right smack in the center of Gatlinburg" at the entrance of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and next to Ripleys Aquarium of the Smokies, our location is both perfect and convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Edgewater Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.