This is a great place for families with kids to stay. I went there at around 4.00PM and checked in with in few min. The staff was friendly and gave me lot of information about smoky mountain attractions. The room was very clean and bed was nice. Hotel staff provided me with shopping card for local grocery ( Food city) store. The location is little far from Gatlinberg downtown and it is good. There is a golf course next to this resort. just to make long list short....
Great mountain view better than view from any luxary cabin you would rent.
My cell phone worked inside our room. It is a great thing in smoky mountain.
Indoor swimming pool and play ground for kids.
It is worth every peeny I paid.
Kitchen was nice and good.
Desi guys, this is the best place you can find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a condo resort located approximately 12 miles from downtown Gatlinburg, away from the hustle & bustle, but close enough to enjoy the restaurants, shops and attractions. We are close to several entrances to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park. There are 4 sizes of condos available for rental, accommodating 1 to 8 people. Each condo has a kitchen with full size appliances and pots & pans, a living room, wood-burning fireplace, plus a stunning, panoramic view of the Smokies. We have "The Best Views of the Smokies!" Come see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Deer Ridge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deer Ridge Mountain Hotel Gatlinburg
- Deer Ridge Mountain Gatlinburg