We stayed at Deer Ridge for 4 nights. It was very roomy and the view was spectacular! The staff was very friendly and helpful. My kids enjoyed the indoor pool, tennis courts and game room. The outdoor pools were quite a distance away so we did not use them which was unfortunate. The room decor was rather outdated and faded but clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful as we were not familiar with the area. I will add that it is quite a drive up to the resort but worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a condo resort located approximately 12 miles from downtown Gatlinburg, away from the hustle & bustle, but close enough to enjoy the restaurants, shops and attractions. We are close to several entrances to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park. There are 4 sizes of condos available for rental, accommodating 1 to 8 people. Each condo has a kitchen with full size appliances and pots & pans, a living room, wood-burning fireplace, plus a stunning, panoramic view of the Smokies. We have "The Best Views of the Smokies!" Come see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Deer Ridge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deer Ridge Mountain Hotel Gatlinburg
- Deer Ridge Mountain Gatlinburg