We had a short, but amazing experience at Deer Ridge! We stayed in a Mountain View Condo, and the view was AWESOME! The condo (2 bed, 2 bath) was fully furnished, clean, and very comfortable.
If I had any criticism, it would be that the location of the resort is a little farther from the city than we would have liked, but it only took about 15 minutes to get to downtown Gatlinburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a condo resort located approximately 12 miles from downtown Gatlinburg, away from the hustle & bustle, but close enough to enjoy the restaurants, shops and attractions. We are close to several entrances to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park. There are 4 sizes of condos available for rental, accommodating 1 to 8 people. Each condo has a kitchen with full size appliances and pots & pans, a living room, wood-burning fireplace, plus a stunning, panoramic view of the Smokies. We have "The Best Views of the Smokies!" Come see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Deer Ridge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deer Ridge Mountain Hotel Gatlinburg
- Deer Ridge Mountain Gatlinburg