My husband and I have been coming to Gatlinburg every year since we were 18 years old. This will mark the 12th year!!! Each and every time we come to Gatlinburg this is where we stay. The hotel staff are down home, simple folks who will do anything and everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The hotel is older and dated BUT this is why we come to Gatlinburg, to escape from all the material nonsense found everywhere else in the world! Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge is like a different world-its how things used to be-everything is a bit slower down here!!! This hotel has cheap prices, extremely clean rooms, wonderful staff, and is a great place to escape from the real world!!! Words cannot describe how wonderful each stay has been for us!!! If you are looking for silly amenities such as a blow dryer, coffee pot, shampoo-find a hotel where you will pay 100's of dollars and have less than friendly staff-to say the least! If you are looking for a wonderful, clean, friendly place to kick back and relax and not have to pay a ton of $$$ this is definantly the place for you!!! I RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL ANY DAY!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are City Close but Country Quiet. Brookside Resort is just 3 blocks from downtown Gatlinburg, 4/10 mile up on 321 at Light 3. When you're on the property, it feels like you're in the country yet a short walk to downtown. The Gatlinburg Trolley stops in front of the office. Most of our large rooms have private streamside balconies and wonderful amenities. Season after season, you will love coming back to Brookside Resort. We take great pride in Brookside Resort and in providing outstanding customer service. We offer a wide range of amenities right here on the grounds. Brookside has a basketball court, Shuffleboard, a sun deck, BBQ Grills, 2 outdoor pools, a "River Walk" path along the river. Brookside provides a free hot continental breakfast offering the traditional Southern "Biscuits & Gravy", "Teddy Bear" waffles, hot oatmeal with brown sugar & raisins, a variety of cold cereals, pastries, orange juice, milk and coffee are available. Brookside Resort was built in 1931, 3 years before the Great Smoky Mountains National Park was declared and was once considered one of Gatlinburg's premier hotels. Brookside Resort over the years, has been through many transitions. The new management of Brookside Resort has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to bring back the exterior charm of Brookside Resort and now are facing the interior renovations with gusto and dedication. The towers now have 39" LED televisions, radio/alarms with phone docks, new carpeting and tiled foyers, Wi-Fi throughout the property, in-room safes, new linens, and many have remodeled bathrooms with much more to come. The staff at Brookside welcomes you to Gatlinburg!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Groupon, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Brookside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brookside Hotel Gatlinburg
- Brookside Motel Gatlinburg
- Brookside Resort Gatlinburg