“Stupendous”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Gatlinburg Community Center - Additional fees will apply
Gatlinburg Community Center - Additional fees will apply
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

nicholask...
“Stupendous”
Reviewed November 27, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

The cabin was everything I expected and then some. The size was perfect for myself and location was great, not too far away from town, yet still tired back far enough to feel secluded. I would definitely recommend to anyone thinking of doing a solo trip or as a couple.

Date of stay: November 2017
Rachael M
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed November 14, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

I have nothing but good things to say about my stay at the Comfy Cozy Together Always Cabin. It wasnt difficult to find and a perfect distance from Gatlinburg (about 10 min drive). My only advice would be to bring your own pillow and some extra blankets to stay warm. We didn’t want to leave, and would definitely consider booking again!

Date of stay: November 2017
Alyssa T
“Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed October 25, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

This cabin was absolutely perfect for our honeymoon. We both have hectic jobs and tons of responsibilities and just wanted to get away for a few days to relax. That is exactly what we got. It is tucked away a decent distance into the woods, it's quiet, and has everything we need. The owners are very easy to work with and they reply to messages very quickly. Checking in and out was a breeze. We are already planning a return trip!

Date of stay: August 2017
Marta D
“Perfect getaway! ”
Reviewed October 15, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

From the booking, to the communication, to the cleanliness of the facility, the entire experience was amazing! The cabin was tucked away on a hill in a quietly secluded area. Inside felt cozy, although other than sleeping we barely stayed inside. My favorite part was the porch in the morning and late at night. The hot tub was extremely relaxing and the fall crisp air made it refreshing. I would recommend the cabin replacing the mattress though, the bed wasn't the most comfortable, other than that no complaints. Leroy was more than helpful through this whole process and I only wish we stayed longer than I booked - we would love to be back in the future to this same cabin! I would recommend this most for any couples looking for a getaway. The location of the cabin is away from downtown which makes it less touristy, but if you have a car it barely is a 10min ride into town to enjoy all the food and attractions.

Date of stay: October 2017
AllisonK1...
“Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed August 9, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Snuck away for a quick trip to celebrate our anniversary, and this cabin was everything we could have asked for. Great location near downtown, but still tucked away from all the hustle and bustle of the main parkway. Loved being able to sip my coffee each morning on the porch swing. Can't wait to go back!

Date of stay: August 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
lovena4
Albertville, Alabama
“Nice cabin”
Reviewed July 30, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I recently booked this cabin for my husband, my baby and I, its small, cozy, peaceful, clean wonderful cabin exactly what we needed for us to relax. Everything was provided and the directions was great, we really enjoyed our stayed and will definitely book again in the future.

Date of stay: July 2017
HeatherGi...
Louisville, Kentucky
“A Perfect Engagement Weekend”
Reviewed June 6, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My fiancé and I booked Together Always and immediately felt at home when we walked in the door. Everything we needed was already in the cabin. Also, it was easy to find, and the drive into Gatlinburg was super simple and quick. It was the perfect weekend for my fiancé to pop the question! We will definitely book again!

Date of stay: June 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing