“The Romantic Getaway”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Daybreak!
Side yard privacy.
No neighbors.
All alone at the top of a hill.
You never know what you might see in the Smokies!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jamescarl...
“The Romantic Getaway”
Reviewed July 17, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Beautiful secluded location with an amazing view of the mountains. Can see the city nestled in the valley from the porch rockers. Watch the sunrise peek over the mountains or the sunset sneak back behind.

Date of stay: July 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Veedubbr
Macedonia, Ohio
“Did not want to leave!”
Reviewed June 4, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

private, clean, good wifi, friendly neighbors
Stayed a week the end of May. The cabin is at the end of the road at the top of the development. Very quiet, all we saw of our nearest neighbors was their porch light. Lots of birds, butterflies, beautiful sunsets, the lights of Pigeon Forge at night (and poison ivy, stick to the pavement). I've been to a lot of beautiful places but this time I really didn't want to leave. Highly recommended.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The feeling of privacy and the view
Liked least: Outdated decor and clutter in the cabin
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Monica H
Memphis, Tennessee
“Absolutely loving it!”
Reviewed May 15, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

I spent a unforgettable weekend here. Kitchen is fully stocked, and front porch is gorgeous. The cabin owner is very responsive to queries.

Traveling group: Friends
Margie A
Jackson, Tennessee
“Wonderful view”
Reviewed May 15, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This was the perfect place for me and my husband to spend our honeymoon. It was up near the heavens it was so high. We loved every minute of everyday. The cabin was in great shape clean and very warm and welcoming. We were not far from Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. It was the perfect vacation and would highly recommend to everyone.

Liked best: Location
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
jackie927
Livingston, Tennessee
“Our "go-to" cabin”
Reviewed May 10, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

My husband and I had a wonderful time at this cabin as always. We like it because it is at the end of the road and very private. It also has a fabulous view from the porch! When we decide to take a weekend or short trip to the mountains we always try to rent this cabin.

Liked best: Views, Privacy
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
fasteddie...
Whispering Pines
“Beautiful Authentic Cabin Getaway!!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Wow!!! I am absolutely in love with this cabin and location! My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary for 4 days. The cabin is well equipped with all the kitchen items you need if you plan to stay at the cabin a lot and cook in some meals. The decor is beautiful! Everything was very clean! Only thing lacking on the inside is the TV could use to be updated to a flat screen, but it's still ok and has plenty of cable channels. Bed and bedding are beautiful and comfortable. Washer/Dryer if you need them. I absolutely love the authentic look of this cabin and its location at the end of the street, way up high with a spectacular view of Pigeon Forge. We could see the big cross on wears valley road. The sunset is beautiful on the mountains too! It has a nice paved driveway and good parking room. Nice deck with rockers/cushions and wrought iron table and chairs. Hot tub was great too! I loved this cabin so much I didn't want to leave! It's secluded and quiet. We also had a visit from a momma bear and 3 babies our last night there. I never want to stay anywhere else!! I noticed it was for sale and I so wish I could buy it but I hope whomever does, keeps it on the rental market. I'm looking forward to coming back in the spring 2016 and I hope this one is still available because I never want to stay anywhere else! Did I mention that I am in love with this cabin and location!!! Thanks for taking such good care of my husband and myself! We will definitely stay again!

liventheg...
Melbourne, Florida
“A cozy cabin with plenty of privacy.”
Reviewed April 16, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Nestled right into the mountains, this well decorated and cozy cabin had it all! A hot tub, beautiful view, and lovely fireplace .The kitchen was well stocked with plenty of utensils,dishes,pans,etc There also was a nice large bathroom , and the whole place was very clean and neat. The owners seemed very accomidating and addressed any questions or concerns I had in a timely manner. I was alittle surprised at first trying to find the location of the cabin, but once we found our way around, it really was very close to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg and a beautiful drive up the mountain.My only complaint at all was it was alittle dark inside the house,maybe could use alittle brighter lighting.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The amazing views, esp. at night.
Liked least: The roads up were alittle scary.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing