“awesome place”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Josephine...
“awesome place”
Reviewed March 18, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I would highly recommend this place because of the location it is quiet and private. It is near downtown Gatlinburg. My kids love it, we were able to relax and enjoy our spring break, we’ll definitely come back to this place again.

Deborah P
Lexington, Tennessee
“Great cabin”
Reviewed March 4, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This is a beautiful place to stay. I wish we could have stayed longer but we were only there for two nights. I would definitely book this cabin again.

kensleych...
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Vacation”
Reviewed February 19, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We absolutely loved this little cabin! It was clean and nice and close to everything! It was perfect! Definitely will be booking this cabin again!!!!!

Jose G
“Love this place! Will be back!”
Reviewed January 7, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I was so impressed with cozy this place is! Beautiful Fireplace and Great view. I loved the outdoor jacuzzi and porch area! I was very satisfied with my stay and I am definitely coming back to enjoy this amazing place! I recommend this spot 100%! Great Place for that special getaway.

Laura B
“Amazing time in the mountains”
Reviewed January 3, 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

This was my first time renting a place for a vacation and I was not disappointed. The cabin was nice and clean and had everything available that was needed to relax. The cabin was not far from town but seemed very private. Would book this rental property again.

Patricia...
“Our stay”
Reviewed November 24, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Loved the cabin the only complaint was the sleep sofa was very uncomfortable my girls couldn't sleep on it rolled out.I would rent this cabin again had a wonderful time

April P
“Couldn't have been more satisfied!”
Reviewed October 7, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Everything from the time I booked little bear cabin till we left went smoothly! The owner was very friendly, quick to respond and was very accommodating. Will absolutely make this an annual booking!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing