“Best Food in Gatlinbug HANDS DOWN !!!”

New Orleans Sandwich Company
Ranked #7 of 205 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Deli
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed December 13, 2010

This place has the best food, service and atmosphere PERIOD ! Definitely second to none . This family owned and operated restaurant makes everyone feel welcomed. These people lost everything in Hurricane Katrina and definitely brought fun loving New Orleans to Gatlinburg . We went with our whole family of 12 and I don't think in all the family vacations we have been on over the last 9 years that we have eaten anywhere and I do mean ANYWHERE that everyone was completely happy with their food , service and atmosphere . This is a truly fun loving place with the best food we have ever eaten and in a be yourself atmosphere. When you enter you feel like you are in New Orleans . one of the coolest things is coloring a dollar to hang on the wall. If you ever find yourself in Gatlinbug , don't miss eating here. It is the best food ever , not to mention KIDS EAT FREE!!! How can you beat that on vacation?

3  Thank ChicagoFoodTaster

Reviewed October 12, 2010

What a great find, considering all the other touristy restaurants in Gatlinburg. This restaurant was tucked back into the back of Baskins Square. I really enjoyed the gumbo I ordered, and my wife's sandwich was excellent. This is a homey little restaurant and worth a visit if you enjoy cajun food.

2  Thank AngelQuake
Reviewed September 22, 2010

Great restaurant! My wife and I both had our first Poboy sandwiches and they were delicious. Also got the sweet potato fries - very good. My 19 month old had the grilled cheese. Thinking about going back before the end of vacation to try another sandwich.

2  Thank ransonju
Reviewed June 14, 2010

This tiny little place is tucked away in a little nook off the strip. The lady serving us was pleasant as could be...food was good, price was fine, and I have to say my friend's granddaughter had the best grilled cheese ever. And it was free! The only downside was the jumbalaya could've been hotter, but I'm from Texas and I own a Mexican restaurant, so I'm aware that not everyone can take the heat that I prefer in my food!

2  Thank JessicaC4
Reviewed June 1, 2010

We found this place tucked in the back of a bunch of stores; kind of like an alley. Menu sounded great. Walked in and there was burnt smoked billowing through out the place. The interior looked promising, kind of a dive look. There was one large family placing their order ahead of us. After ten minutes of waiting to place our order my husband motioned for us to leave so we did. Outside he explained he saw one cook who was frantically trying to get the orders out. One sandwhich looked good but when the customer went to eat it the bread crumbled. Another's burger looked burnt. The prices were higher than usual for a burger or sandwich probably because of high rent. Very sad to see as the lady who seemed to be the owner trying to keep things straight.

3  Thank ymid