“My Favorite!”

Ranked #9 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I love this place! I am local to Gatlinburg and I would strongly recommend this place. The family that owns it is so sweet and good cooks! It is different from many atmospheres but its just the perfect place. The place makes me want to go to New Orleans and taste more culture ! Keep up the amazing job! I am a loyal customer!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Had lunch there on 2-22-14. Got the Cajun burger. Was great. Was about $7 to $8 dollars. Eat here every trip and its a highlight of the trip. Was busy there that day and only a single lady cooking in the back so it was a 30 min wait but its worth it. Took the time to color a dollar bill and hang on the wall. A+

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Awsome service free refills on drinks reasonable prices highly recommend shrimp sandwich inside was cozy and fun worth going to find

Reviewed January 4, 2014

The wait was long, but the shrimp sandwich was very good.

This small operation needs to be cleaned up a bit and expanded.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

My BF and I stumbled across this place as we were wandering around and he loves Cajun style food. He ordered the seafood gumbo and said it was ok/fine/good but not spectacular (see picture). I was surprised when it came out in a paper bowl and the bread on a paper plate - seems weird. They must hate dishes! ;) Small little place. Décor was interesting/kinda cool. The young girl waitressing was really pleasant and polite.