“New Orleans - Maybe”

New Orleans Sandwich Company
Ranked #16 of 196 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“New Orleans - Maybe”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Interesting little shop. Fairly good food. Relatively authentic. Enthusiastic helpful wait staff. Would go back.

• Visited August 2013

Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Great food!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Never been to New Orleans, never really had cajun food but my husband and I love this place. We plan to make this a "must visit" each time we come back.

• Visited August 2013
Mint Hill, North Carolina
“Pretty Authentic”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I say authentic but have never been to N'Awlins myself but I love good Cajun, Creole grub. This is our second visit since 2011. Don't try to overthink this place as touristy. This place is very independent and family owned and really seem appreciative of every customer. Wife had a cup of red-beans and rice, boy had a huge hot-dog on a baguette bun, I had the really good Jambalaya and added some Louisiana Hot Sauce - yum. Service was great and prices reasonable.

Be sure to take care of / tip your servers properly.

Visited July 2013
Jeffersonville, Indiana
“They should pay you to eat here”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

What a miserable experience this almost was....that's right almost. Visited this establishment with my wife recently and ended up walking out before the food arrived correctly. First off the wait staff was mostly young teenage kids...I'd say our server was 15-16. The service was just awful. My wife ordered the jambalaya and it was clearly microwaved. She sent it back because the middle was ice cold (the "waitress" didn't agree) and the guy in the kitchen first off stuck his finger in it and proceeded to clearly talk about us. We left money for the drinks and left before the waitress girl came back. The atmosphere looked promising but how this establishment is still in business is a mystery to me, bottom line....try anywhere else.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Bobby D
“Eclectic Sandwich Place”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We all had the Fat Tuesday Ferdie. Which was very good & filling. Served on paper plates. Sweet tea is fresh brewed. Seems to be family owned. I would come back.

• Visited June 2013