“Awesome!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cincinnati, Ohio
“EXTREMELY BORING PLACE”
Reviewed March 24, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

This is a Beautiful Cabin- But its an extremely boring. The TV has lousy channels and no premium /movie channels. The whirlpool in the bathroom looks great- but the hot water supply is limited. The drive up the "driveway" is dangerous!
If you want to admire the beauty of the cabin- be my guest. But don't bother renting this place!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Cabin structure, colors and architecture
Liked least: TV, Whirlpool
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Mar 25, 2016
Mr. Bommaraju,
Thank you so much for visiting my Bearly Naked Cabin. I am sad to know that my cabin was so boing for your two night stay. Although most escape to the mountains to relax, unwind and just get away form the stress of every day life, the cabin is equipped with a pool table, hot tub, and warm cozy fireplace for your enjoyment. There are also dozens of shops, shows, restaurants and fun things to do around town. All of our cabins have basic cable and or satellite channels which is listed the cabin amenities description. We do not advertise premium/ movie channels. The cabin is supplied with a 40 gallon hot water tank which can fill the Jacuzzi jetted tub and supply plenty of water for two guests. As with any hot water tank when the 40 gallons have been depleted, it will take some time for it to heat up again.
Bearly Naked is secluded and when coming to the mountains you can expect to be traveling windy, steep mountainous roads to get that secluded, private cabin.
Again we are sorry that your experience was so unpleasant. Thank you for your comments and thank you for visiting Bearly Naked.

Anita
alyssan97...
“Awesome!”
Reviewed March 16, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I stayed here over spring break and it was absolutely wonderful! The cabin is so nice and it's the perfect size for two people. Anita was also super nice and even had the cabin cleaned early for us, so we got to stay an extra night earlier than we expected! We will definitely be back, we had a great experience. :) Highly recommend!

Mar 24, 2016
Alyssa,

Thank you for choosing Bearly Naked for your Smokey Mountain Vacation! It is so wonderful to hear you two had a great trip. I am so grateful for the compliments. I would love to hear from you again, it's always a pleasure having great guests.

Besh Wishes,
Anita Foster
BikermomH...
Livingston, Louisiana
“Wonderful!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed ourselves so much the Cabin was perfect it was just the two of us and the size was great. It was very beautiful and I loved the feel of the cabin we would highly recommend it to anyone. The owner was awesome called us to check up on us while we were in route and checked again to make sure everything was good and that we made it safely. It is close to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge and shopping so I loved that. Great!!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jan 16, 2016
Thank you for choosing Bearly Naked for your getaway. I am so glad you felt at home and enjoyed your stay. I appreciate all of your feedback, it means alot to me! I hope to hear from you in the future. Its always a pleasure.

Best Regards,
Anita Foster
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing