“Good food”
Review of New York Pizza & Pasta - MOVED

New York Pizza & Pasta
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The food was great but it is a little pricey! They charge $3 for a drink, ouch! The garlic rolls are amazing and the sandwiches are also good. Service was mediocre, the lady just had too many tables....

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stopped in here to pick up some lunch. We went in for the pizza but actually ordered sandwiches. I had the New Orlean's Mufaletta and my wife had the Best Steak Burger. My sandwich was pretty darn good and I tasted her hamburger which was decent, not great but not bad either. Overall, this was a decent restaurant for the area. After spending the last few days here I have realized one thing, don't expect great food! Most of the restaurants we have been to have been average at best, this was another one. The atmosphere was quite bad, the restaurant is about 20 years past due a renovation. The beer selection is pretty terrible as well. Your average American Bud, Coors, Miller with Heineken, Corona and Blue Moon thrown into the high end selection. Don't expect high end dining and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Love their pizza! It's the closest thing NY pizza that you will find in Gatlinburg. Try their garlic knots too. Freshly made and delicious!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

This place is great me and my family didn't think it would be that good but it was DELICIOUS, Diners, Drive-Ins and Drives should definetly come to this place.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

We planned to eat at Wendy's which was right next door but the line was outrageous so we opted for Pizza instead. Their pizza was pretty good and fresh. For a family of 5, we got a small pizza and order of fries which was plenty enough for us. A medium size would probably be recommended but this was a late lunch for us and we wanted to save room for dinner. The employees don't understand or speak very well English. And I say this not to be mean or racist of any nature (since I am of different ethnicity, myself) but I order cheese sauce on the side with the fries (because my husband doesn't like that stuff) so I figured he could eat the fries if he wanted it too but they had put it on top and I told my husband. He said the guys getting the order didn't understand when he told them that so he wasn't surprised. Overall, not bad. Price was a little high but they had stuffed shells, a 24" pizza. No white milk. I say this only because my child drinks white milk, everywhere!