“Hard to find in the dark, but still a solid place...”
other travelers have booked this property
BEARFEET RETREAT CABIN
Game Room with foose ball and air hockey large hot tub on private deck
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
BEARFEET RETREAT CABIN
Game Room with foose ball and air hockey
large hot tub on private deck
Large open living room with stone firplace
Large Kitchen with small and large appliances
Masterbed Room
TV and DVD player in bedroom
2nd bedroom
large kitchen table seats 6
King bed
bedroom 2
Futon
Full size air hockey table
Fooseball table
second bathroom
Masterbath with jetted Jacuzzi tub
washer dryer
flat road no neighbors to the left
BearFeet Retreat Cabin
flat road and few neighbors to the right of the cabin
rustic log furnishings
Bear country
wild life decore
hot tub on back deck
serene location
Beautiful views from deck
Large cabin on quiet road
wooded mountain view
Good location, flat road surrounded by green
Roaring Fork River in Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg River
Smoky Mtn summer view (on drive to cabin)
Arts and Crafts Community, less than 5 min from cabin
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
tex3890
Lenoir City, Tennessee
“Hard to find in the dark, but still a solid place to stay.”
Reviewed September 26, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We came up on a Friday night and stayed until Sunday morning. This place is extremely hard to find with no daylight; I do not recommend going there in the dark. During the day, it was a breeze to get to. We had a problem with the AC at first but it was quickly resolved; the machine fixed itself overnight. The cabin is as advertised and the pictures are good at showing the place. My friend had his bachelor's party there and for the price, we had a very good time and enjoyed our stay. The only thing I had any issue with was the damages that we found. I was extremely nervous that we might get charged for them so I took photos to protect myself. The owner was fair and explained that she knew what was damaged so after we left I felt much better about it. This cabin trip was enjoyable and I would recommend this place to a friend.

Traveling group: Friends
Management Response
Sep 28, 2016
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Yes, we did know that the guest prior to you that checked out that morning of your checking in, that they had broke one of the livingroom blinds. We actually already had the repair scheduled for that Monday. But we do appreciate you letting us know. Guest feedback is always helpful. Our cleaning service is terrific and use a checklist to mark anything broken or in need of repair and maintenance. We know accidents happen like broken dishes and minor damages, and we do not charge the guest for that. We have actually never charged a guest damages. We have been so lucky to have guests who love the cabin and treat it well.
The roads in Gatlinburg can be tough to find your way at night because the city does not have many street lights. Which is great for reducong light pollution for peaceful mountain star gazing. But not so much for driving. I am so glad you were able to easily find the cabin the rest of your stay. The directions I send in the email make it easy to find. I love how wide and easy to drive the roads are in that area.
Cosmopoli...
“Enjoyed our 2 day stay.”
Reviewed March 24, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

As advertised, clean, peaceful. Only issue was the main bathroom tub/shower would not drain and produced a bad smell. We were only there for 2 nights therefore we used that upstairs bath that worked fine. Kids loved the air hockey and foosball. We visited during a cold spell, therefore did not get out to explore, however cabin is located in a neighborhood, therefore not the location if you're wanting something remote.

Pictures I don't think explained the sleeping arrangements well. There is a master bed, a full bed in an upstairs bedroom the connects into another small room with a twin. Beds alone, cabin sleeps 5 comfortably. On top of that there is a futon in the game room and a couch on the main level as well. Plenty of options!

Brad N We...
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Home in the mountains”
Reviewed December 23, 2015 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

This was our families 1st trip to the Smokey's. The cabin was amazing, just as advertised. All wooden & rustic feeling. Equiped with everything you need to cook & do laundry. The hot tub was perfect & the game room on the loft kept the kids happy & kept them very entertained. There wasn't a time where we ever got bored. The only small issue we had was the gas running out for the fireplace. But I sent Mrs. Dorothy an email & she replied quickly. She had the property manager call me & walk me through how to relight the pilot which went out shortly after so he knew it was out og gas. It really wasn't cold so no need for the fireplace anyway. The decorations like bears & wall hangings made it feel more like a home. It was easy to find. The Smokey Mountain National Park was the most beautiful thing we've ever seen. Our kids ages 14 & 10 even enjoyed the outdoors, hikes & waterfalls. The Hollywood wax museum wasn't far & was great for the whole family. We also visited Ripley's aquarium, they had unique fish. Different from our hometown aquarium in New Orleans so we enjoyed it. There are great restaurants right in the area too. We will definitely re-visit.

rsgriffin...
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Great cabin with plenty of room”
Reviewed December 9, 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

Everything we experienced was great. Interior and exterior are in great condition and clean. Plenty of privacy on the deck. Very fast response from the owner and were able to book it without any problems. Easy to get to and very close to Gatlinburg. Can't really think of anything that we didn't like.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything we could have needed was there. It was like being at home.
Liked least: No complaints
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Dellie D
Sacramento, California
“Awesome, clean, and quiet!”
Reviewed October 22, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

This was our first visit at this cabin and we are not disappointed at all. I could go on and on about how this is the best cabin we have ever stayed at in this area because I will never stay anywhere else. The cabin was awesome and CLEAN. Easy to find. Feels just like home and how peaceful our stay was. Like I said I can go on and on. I highly recommend this cabin to anyone!

Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Jason K
“Incredible”
Reviewed October 13, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

We had a great time at this cabin. My 6 year-old and I loved playing the air hockey table. My wife loved the jetted tub in the Master Bath. I enjoyed the view from the hot tub.

Liked best: I enjoyed the proximity to the Arts and Crafts area of Gatlinburg
Liked least: Having to end our get-away
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Oct 13, 2015
I am so glad you enjoyed the cabin. The game room is great for kids...and adults. I have a seven year old who loves the fooseball game. And we both enjoy playing the board games together.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing