“Worst Ever!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed May 15, 2013

First and last time I will ever try this place. They did not get my order right. When I called I was told the toppings are under the cheese and most people don't get that and miss it. Well since I was a General Manager for a restaurant is Louisville who does theirs the same way, I think I am smart enough to find the toppings. We decided to keep the pizza until we bit into raw dough. We called back where the "Manager" was rude. When I asked to speak to another Manager, I was told there was not another manager. It was all family. Well, I'm not sure which family member owns this place but you should really teach them how to speak to your guests. When they brought my money back, the girl told me she had to inspect the pizzas per her Managers orders before giving me the money. So not only was I made to feel like an idiot and a bother, I was also made to seem like I was doing something wrong by not eating cold undercooked pizza. Thank you for one of the worst experiences of my long restaurant career. I will now use your restaurant as a "What not to do" during my training sessions.

1  Thank Niteyfox

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I had not ordered from here until recently.
I must say that thier pizza is the best ive had, they even beat out Mellow Mushroom in my book. One day I tried a grilled chicken sandwich. This was no sandwich it was HUGE!!! You could tell it was fresh boneless chicken breast, and they put swiss and mushrooms on it just like I wanted. They are awsome, If you in Gatlinburg, they deiliver really fast. You should eat here. You'll save money, and more for the buck too.
And thier staff is just excellent, cant say enough nice things about them!!

2  Thank shadeofgray
Reviewed September 19, 2012

we called and tried to order something to eat and it was only like 30 min before they close they were very rude and i dont think i would ever order from there again the food was very good i will give it that much and the manager which i spoke with was very very sweet its hard for a buisness to make it these days because owners stay so swamped with running and etc they dont have time to always be there and you got lazy ppl running it in the ground

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Good Pizza -- Great Price -- We come here every time we are in the area -- Service is also great

1  Thank DavidF443
Reviewed May 5, 2012

We got sick of the strip and ordered pizza, wings and cheesy bread. Totally awesome! Delivery was fast and food was great. Order from here! FYI...I worked I'm pizza for years and I am a snob. This is good pie!

2  Thank Ilvoyage