“Awesome Catering”

Sidney James Mountain Lodge Restaurant
Ranked #127 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Printha is the most attentive, detailed caterer I have ever worked with. O own a successful wedding and event planning business. I will only use Printha from now on. Amazing!!!!

1  Thank Megan O

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Printha runs the little cafe. I couldn't believe how she put a breakfast together for 30 people so quickly without notice. She really pulled through for us.
Richard Scott

1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed June 30, 2012

A little hard to find, inside Sydney James hotel. Doesn't look like much but the food is AWESOME. All home cooked, and you can tell, quality ingredients. A small place but we did go back several times because the food was soooo good.

1  Thank travelhuni
Reviewed February 9, 2008

Upon arrival, we were so tired!! We took a chance on an unknown restaurant delivery service.....and we are locals from Knoxville!! The food was of "Steakout" level if not better. They were very cordial from phone call to delivery. I think they were very prompt at the time they had quoted me. It is a great option!

2  Thank acCountess_Mara