“Good food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We were at the parade in Gatlinburg and decided to eat here. The food was good and the portions were large. I loved the Fried Rice with Shrimp and the Eggrolls. The price was good too.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Everything was full! But we found this restaurant. Doesn't look like much, but the food & service is awesome. Try it, you will like it too!!!!!!!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was ok. The restaurant was almost empty although the streets outside were busy. Food nice but no atmosphere whatsoever.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

we have eaten at this restaurant many times over the years. The food is alway excellent and the service is awesome! The waiter even went to get my daughter rice before we had even ordered to try to calm her down...it worked, which made everyone happy!! All staff extremely friendly and go above and beyond. There is a reason they have been in business for more than 30 years!!!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Don't waste your time or your money. Possibly the worse Chinese food I have ever been sold. I will practically eat anything but had to draw the line with the food I was sold at this restaurant. My wife and I were heading back to our cabin after spending a full day in the beautiful Smoky Mountains. We both felt like Chinese food to go so we found a parking spot and ordered 2 dishes to go. My wife ordered General Tso's chicken and I decided on a Shrimp & Scallop dish. The scallops had an horrid bad fish taste and the shrimp were not fresh and had a soft consistency. My wife had a similar experience with her dish.Unfortunately we were staying a half hour ride outside of Gatlinberg and heading back east the next morning. Our food , I'm sure by this time has found it's way to the Gatlinberg Landfill. I rated the service because it was ready for us in a matter of minutes.

2  Thank Stanley_43