“Fast”

Ranked #10 of 16 Dessert in Gatlinburg
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 20, 2014

great service... very fast and efficient employees and prices were not bad either. Cheaper than Baskin Robbins or Ben and Jerry's, but just as good and quicker lines.

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

I have always loved soft severed ice cream, since I was a kid. Couldn't find it for the longest time. Show the sign, now I go there 2-3 times a week, just for that reason. The blueberry ice cream they have, is awesome to. The guys are always friendly and fast to help you. Stop in and give them a try.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We visited on two separate occasions during our visit to Gatlinburg. The first was just my husband and I. I had blueberry cream pie ice cream. The ice cream was AmAzInG! Prices and service are good too. The guys behind the counter were very friendly. The second visit we took our nieces for a late night snack. It was almost midnight and there we were hoping to find an ice cream shop on Parkway that was open! On that trip the kids and my husband had sundaes and were indulged in their silly requests for extra cherries and hot fudge. I tried out their strawberry ice cream...smooth and creamy. Yumm. Save some calories and visit the Mayfield Dairy Bar a few times during your visit cause you are going to want to try more than one flavor.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

They have great ice cream, great customer service. Those guys in there were fantastic. They prices are too high so it 's a one time treat.

1  Thank Susan C
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We always went to Mayfields when my parents took us the Tennessee on summer vacation so when I spotted it in Gatlinburg I had to get some for old times sake. Unlike a lot of things, it actually lived up to the memories I had of it. I had the blueberry and it was delicious. Also if you are travelling with younger kids they do have a kids scoop which is a nice option to have.