“Hidden Gem for the Picky Traveler”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of Glades View 151

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Crystal H
“Hidden Gem for the Picky Traveler”
Reviewed August 8, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband, dad and his fiance stayed here from July 26 - Aug 1, 2015. First let me disclose that I am EXTREMELY picky when it comes to where I stay during travel and I travel often. I'm one of those people that spends a great deal of time on Trip Advisor before booking. This was definitely a hidden gem and a great place to stay. I received a call the day of my arrival informing me that my room was ready and I could use the code that was emailed to me to enter - no check in required. The young woman also informed me to contact her if I needed anything. I did read some reviews about the internet service and was a little concerned but those reviews seems a bit dated so I took my chances, plus I have my cell phone modem as back up. However, I had absolutely NO problems with cable or internet service. My dad and I both had our work laptops to check our email periodically and no problems at all. We stayed in unit #151 which is on the 5th floor. The parking area was well lit at night. The location of the condos are high enough to have a nice mountain view but close enough for a quick drive down to close attractions. Our condo was nice and clean, the decor and furniture is quite nice, nicer than quite a few hotels I've stayed. There is a huge walk in closet in the master bedroom. It is very homey with lots of space in the kitchen/dining/living room areas.There is a McDonalds, Subway, Family Dollar, Food City 23 hour grocery all less than 2 miles away. One thing to note is there is no TV in the second bedroom. And if you're looking for extra amenities such as a pool this is not the place. But if you prefer a really nice place to stay in a nice location this is definitely the way to go. I will definitely stay here again and recommend this spot to my closest friends/family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Cleanliness, Location, Secludedness
Liked least: No additional amenities (i.e. pool)
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Dec 3, 2015
Dear Crystal H,

Thank you so much for taking time to post a review regarding your stay at Glades View 151. I am thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations and you enjoyed your time with us.

We appreciate you choosing to spend your vacation with us, and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Tiffany Brantley
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing