Buckhorn Inn
$119
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$71
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$100
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$143
$127
Laurel Inn Condominiums(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$105
$245
$229
Hampton.com
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$145
$119
$265
$229
GardenInn.com
$189
$913
Cancelon
All reviewsthe cottagestower roomnature trailbebb housepremier roomtraditional roomlindsay housemount lecontescreened porchback porchthe smoky mountainsmountain houseeach morningbreakfast was deliciousspent two nightsbed and breakfastpeace and quiet
Reviewed December 21, 2012

For over 30 years, my family has visited the Buckhorn Inn for a long weekend together. We look forward all year to the beautiful fall views of Mt. LeConte, the lovely spacious rooms in the Inn and the staff's warm reception and attention. The innkeepers are unfailingly gracious and always make us feel "at home" during our stay. We never miss a meal, for both breakfasts and dinners are creative, generous and delicious - a gourmet delight every time! Among the many areas for relaxing in and around the Inn, we especially like to spend time in the rocking chairs on the porches. We also enjoy the labyrinth, the swan's lake and the nature trail that meanders through the grounds. We always spend as much time as possible hiking in the extraordinary beauty of the nearby Smoky Mountain National Park. This is a unique destination for relaxing and rejuvenating and we enjoy every minute we're in the Buckhorn Inn.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank G P
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Each year my wife and I take a weekend trip to celebrate her birthday. This year we selected the Buckhorn Inn. We've stayed at the Buckhorn Inn previously but never in December. We looked forward to seeing the holiday decorations and experiencing a winterland atmosphere in Gatlinburg. We arrived the evening of Friday -- November 30 and were warmly greeted.

After checking into our suite, we went into Gatlinburg for dinner. The next morning we enjoyed a fantastic breakfast before heading out for a day of adventure. Saturday evening we dined at the Buckhorn. We enjoyed a fantastic meal (prime rib) and the fact that we only had to walk fifty feet back to our room.

My wife and I discussed several times how much we enjoyed the Buckhorn and how wonderful the staff and owners are. The inn is immaculate and attention is paid to every detail. The dining is excellent and convenient.

Last year (2011) we visited The Old Edwards Inn in Highlands, NC. It is extremely nice, but we enjoyed our visit to Gatlinburg and the Buckhorn Inn as well as anywhere we have stayed in recent years.

Room Tip: For a bit more you can reserve a premium room. The extra room and amentities are worth the additional cost.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The Buckhorn Inn is in a wonderful location to enjoy a peaceful rest. I arrived on Tuesday evening to enjoy a four course dinner. The food was fabulous; I licked each plate clean. The menu was delicious and the presentation of the food was very well thought out. Every staff member I encountered was sincere and courteous. It was as if we were queens! I retired to my room to find a very comfortable bed awaiting me. After a nice long bath in the jacuzzi tub, I turned on the fireplace to relax. It was the best night of sleep I have had in a long time. The quiet serenity and the beautiful view of the mountains set the tone for a perfect wake from my warm slumber. It was hard to get out of bed, but I knew that I could not miss breakfast! The fire in the dining room was crackling as I enjoyed my fruit plate and coffee. Each item on the breakfast menu had my mouth watering. I ordered some eggs and bacon. The coffee cake and biscuits were delicious as well. Once again, I was stuffed. The staff were one again extremely kind. It was as if we had been friends for years as they greeted us and spoke with us throughout the morning. The view from the dining room is breathtaking. The trees perfectly frame the Smoky Mountains. It was so hard to drive away, but I plan to return soon! This is a quality bed and breakfast! The Innkeepers and staff are an amazing collection of people that really make your stay complete. A beautiful setting, a lovely inn, delicious food, and warm people create the perfect getaway!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank TripAdv55126
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We visit the Buckhorn Inn at least twice a year, in August and again during the winter months. We just visited this month (November). We have been staying at the Inn for several years. We stay in either cottage 5, 6, or 7. The views are wonderful. The large jacuzzi is also a great way to relax after hiking and shopping. We enjoy the gas fireplace during the cool months. The Inn offers the finest in dining--a 4-course dinner and then a wonderful breakfast the next morning. The Innkeepers are so pleasant and friendly, as well as all the employees who work there. The Inn is convenient to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, yet is located away from the hustle & bustle of traffic and crowds. We always drive to Greenbrier for a walk or drive through the mountains along side a mountain creek - this too is not far from the Inn. There are shops located in the area and on the craft loop and a wonderful little restaurant called The Wild Plum that we visit for lunch. Don't eat too much so that you can enjoy the wonderful dinner at the Inn. You will love your visit at the Inn and will probaby want to reschedule your next visit soon. You will enjoy sitting on the back porch in the rocking chairs watching the birds and looking at Mt. LeConte. There's a lot to do. Be sure and treat yourself to a stay at the Buckhorn.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We visit Buckhorn every fall and look forward to the experience all year. It is a serene and gorgeous setting, the food is extraordinary, and the people friendly and accommodating. Breakfast is delicious with lots of choices. Dinner is a gourmet meal with candlelight and flowers. This is southern hospitality at its finest.

Room Tip: We like the premium rooms on the first floor. Beautiful views from Room 1.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends