“Amazing experience”
other travelers have booked this property
Wooded area with picnic table at site and firepit
One room log cabin with queen size bed, mini kitchen and bath/shower unit Futon seating makes out into a queen size bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Wooded area with picnic table at site and firepit
One room log cabin with queen size bed, mini kitchen and bath/shower unit
Futon seating makes out into a queen size bed
Porch area
Mini-Kitchenette with fridge, toaster, coffee maker, microwave, sink
Seperate bathroom with sink and shower unit in the cabin
Camp swimming pool
Swimming
Night lights for swimming
Recreation room with various games
Laundry Facilities on site
Children's playground on site
Entrance
Camp Office
Wood and ice available on site
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jesus a
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed April 15, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Jimmy and Ginger Cooper are great people, and have an amazing campground. When I say amazing service these guys are bar none the best. For example my kids wanted to swim, they went above and beyond to not only clean the pool but also ensure that it was heated. The cabins provide everything you will need. Will definitely be staying here again.

Apr 21, 2017
Thank you for such a kind review. We sincerely hope you will come again anytime. Great care of cabin and wonderful guests. Pets were happy campers too. Thank you again for taking time to review us. Ginger and Jimmy C.
Cam G
“Cabin Review”
Reviewed March 15, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The cabin was very clean and cozy, there was a nice pavilion with a couple of grills and and a deep fryer just outside our cabin which was nice for grilling out. Everything at this place was super nice and staff was really friendly as well. I highly recommend this place for a couples retreat.

Mar 16, 2017
Thank you so much for a great review. We are thrilled you had a great stay and found everything clean and comfortable. Please come again and visit us anytime.
A TripAdvisor Member
“I would give it a c”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

The cabin was really nice but there was no one ever in the office to ask questions to or talk to and I thought I left my keys there so I called and left a voicemail and also emailed and they never responded to me. I would say a pretty good spot and price if you don't need to talk to anyone while there. They also ask you to leave the maid a tip even though it is the people who run it that clean it. Seems like that should be included.

Nov 10, 2016
We work extremely hard to make sure that your stay in the cabin is what it should be-clean, everything working properly, affordable and convenient. We also take a lot of pride in our reviews and we want our guests to be happy and feel taken care of....I am sorry you didn't feel that way. That's not what we desire at all.
The office is not open all day in the "off" season. We do live on site and are available and I am very sorry that I did not receive your email or voice mail or we certainly would have attended you. I would like to address the "maid tip" for you: I do very personally clean cabins to welcome you, however, I also have help that cleans the cabins as well. A maid tip is strictly optional. It is just a way to say "thank you" for your care in the cabin. It is certainly not required by any of our guests but always makes a cleaner feel really appreciated for their hard work.
I am thrilled that you had no issues with cleanliness or poor quality of the cabin. We wish you all the best and your comments are definitely heard and considered. Thank you for your business. Ginger
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very welcoming and entertaining”
Reviewed September 27, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

My trip with my friends was very relaxing. The other guests were very welcoming to us and so helpful! I love that the pool was 24hours, it was so fun to go in the middle of the night. Such a cute little cabin to get away in!

Traveling group: Friends
Sep 28, 2016
Thank you Megan...you girls took great care of the cabin and we appreciate that so much. Yall are welcome back anytime for a girls getaway! : ) Ginger and Jimmy
dliz77
Southern California
“Great cabin”
Reviewed August 8, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This was a great cabin and the hosts were very nice. The cabin offered more than any other camping cabin we have stayed in; AC, towels, hot plate, internet, micro, fridge and more. I would definitely recommend and stay there again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Aug 9, 2016
Thank you Diane! We want to make your vacation easier for you...no "hauling" bed linens and towels for you to wash when you get home. We want you to come, stay, enjoy, play, explore and just relax as you should and the same way I like to when I am on vacation. Thank you for your time to review us....we appreciate the good words. Look forward to having you another time. Ginger C.
lafuentem
Miami, Florida
“An ok place.”
Reviewed July 19, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The little cabin itself was cute and clean, but the cabins were located in between RVs. It would be much nicer it all cabins were together and separated from all the RVs.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jul 23, 2016
Thank you for your time to respond. We are happy that you reviewed the cabins as cute and clean. CLEAN is a priority! We hope you enjoyed your stay at the RV park during visit....I know your crew had a great time here in the Smoky Mountains. Thank you and please come again!
samncandy
Michigan
“Just bring your clothes - relaxing”
Reviewed June 5, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Ginger and Jimmy are great hosts. Our cabin was clean and comfortable. It was equipped with everything we needed for our week's stay. It was very relaxing and enjoyable. We can't wait to go back again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jun 6, 2016
Thank you Candace....we loved having you at the campground...hope to see you again soon. We appreciate the great review so much!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing