My concerns were brought up to the manager and a reason and apology was given for each item, however I expected to be offered a credit on my bill for the inconveniences although I didn't specifically ask for anything. Just good customer service, hence this review. Will not stay with Best Western again. Beds are very comfy and fridge is good size, but that's all positive I have to share. If you choose or need to stay here, do yourself a favor and ask for a renovated room. Our room had black mold in, on and around a/c unit... That is complaint enough. We were offered another room, but our stay was 1/2 over at that point. We also left an item behind and it "was never found". We we not able to check in at 2pm as stated, yet charged for a full night. Hotel is over-priced. Especially if newer rooms are available and guests are put in older rooms instead. Very disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ogle family invites you to enjoy your next family vacation in the Smokies with us where you will enjoy comfort, convenience and affordability in Gatlinburg lodging. You will be only one mile from the entrance to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park and our convenient parkway location is just a short walk away from the best attractions and restaurants in Gatlinburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Crossroads Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Crossroads Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Crossroads Inn Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western