This was the hotel at the half-way point back from Florida. I would probably try a different hotel next time. The location was good, the staff was helpful, and the room was clean. Just not jumping out to make me to stay there again. I am sorry that we left too early to have pancakes at Flapjacks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ogle family invites you to enjoy your next family vacation in the Smokies with us where you will enjoy comfort, convenience and affordability in Gatlinburg lodging. You will be only one mile from the entrance to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park and our convenient parkway location is just a short walk away from the best attractions and restaurants in Gatlinburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Crossroads Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Crossroads Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Crossroads Inn Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western