Just a short walk from all the main attractions and the motel is 25% cheaper than motels on the River Rd. strip (main strip). The staff was very courteous and it was quiet and comfortable. We enjoyed our stay very much and highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ogle family invites you to enjoy your next family vacation in the Smokies with us where you will enjoy comfort, convenience and affordability in Gatlinburg lodging. You will be only one mile from the entrance to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park and our convenient parkway location is just a short walk away from the best attractions and restaurants in Gatlinburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Crossroads Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Crossroads Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Crossroads Inn Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western