Stayed here for one Saturday night. I thought the traffic in Gatlinburg would lessen in October. Wrong! It took us two hours to go from Seiverville to our hotel! Room was large but had a funny smell - I suspect that a smoker had been in the room although it was billed as a non-smoking room. This hotel has been around for quite a while and is showing its age. Bathroom tile needs regrouting. Pulls in the carpet. Thin towels. Just little things, but they add up to give the impression that this hotel is aging. Good breakfast - real eggs! Helpful people at the front desk. Reasonable rate. But would I stay here again? Well - maybe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ogle family invites you to enjoy your next family vacation in the Smokies with us where you will enjoy comfort, convenience and affordability in Gatlinburg lodging. You will be only one mile from the entrance to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park and our convenient parkway location is just a short walk away from the best attractions and restaurants in Gatlinburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crossroads Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Crossroads Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Crossroads Inn Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western