“Clean and comfortable”

Crossroads Inn and Suites
Ranked #30 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This hotel is clean and very comfortable. The location is right on the strip so you can walk to all the shops and restaurants. The beds are very comfortable and the linens were fresh. I would rate this place excellent if the water pressure for the shower was stronger.

• Stayed: September 2012

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Nice place, no complaint on cleaness or smells. When I got to the hotel I found out that I paid 20$ more a night by using expedia. I asked them what their prices were at that time and checked with expedia.. yep expedia still more expensive, this time more than 20$.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2012

we'd made and paid ahead for reservations thru the company's online website..we got to the office to sign in and the young man serving us insisted that we owed more...he would NOT honor the paper that we showed him sent from national...nope, we owed more. Not a sorry; the customer is right; NO. pay it or we could leave(his words were "do you want it or not?" and "if you are unhappy, you can call the 800 # after to see if they can help you out"..."it shows that you owe more money":),. When we asked to talk to the manager; we were told that person was across the street at their other facility. No offer to call that manager.

The room was decent; nothing spectacular; Big; clean enough. Things worked. But the attitude of the young chap, was unacceptable. Unreal. To say that his company's website incorrectly charged us is not correct...I even went inside and hooked up my computer to find my reservation and it was as we had on paper.

The 800 # wouldn't help me when I called; saying only that I should talk to the local manager.!

There are plenty more motels in the area; I will not return to any of this chain. Sure, it's a small amount of money, but there is NO customer service at all.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Scouternurse S
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We always stay @ BW hotels. This hotel is old and more like a road-side motel. All rooms (we had them show us several) smelled of mildew, like a wet ashtray. The particle-board on the furniture was peeling. The bathroom was super small. Mattresses were sagging. Outside halls were dirty, luggage cartss were filthy. The staff was just OK - didn't know trolley routes, didn't have basic info or even stamps. Hotel is close to Gatlinburg shops & venues, we agree there. The Howard Johnson was nicer, and the Marriott just coming in to town seemed the place to be. We won't stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't expect much; it's a basic road-side motel.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank A B
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We called this hotel to make a last minute reservation after a rodent problem at a cabin. The room was large and very clean. The beds were comfortable and the location was convenient. We had a great stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank lannPomona
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stayed at a lot of hotels here in Gatlinburg, over the years, and I will be staying here again. For the price, it offered the best value. They had a laundry, pool, breakfast room, and even let me wash my motorcycle! The staff was very friendly, and made us a great deal. Our room was a good size, was clean, everything worked, and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was a lot better than a lot of the "we include a hot breakfast" type of places at this price range. I even liked the coffee. It was walking distance to everything we wanted to see in Gatlinburg. We were able to park our motorcycles under the awning at the lobby door, so security was not an issue at all.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Bill B
Reviewed August 7, 2012

They have larger, spacious, clean rooms...set in a great location...u can walk anywhere in town, and they provide good customer service...would stay here again on my next trip to Gatlinburg! They also have a new breakfast room where they serve a full hot breakfast every morning and a new fitness room. :)

• Stayed: August 2012