My Wife and I stayed here in June of 2007 in a room up on the hill and had a great view from our balcony. We enjoyed it so much we brought our son here in July. We then stayed on the river, also ahd a wonderful time. We will certainly be back to saty there again in October. My wife and I have decided that whenever we come to the mountains it will be here at the Fabulous chalet.
The waffels in the morning were wonderful and the lady making them was so helpful in letting us know where to go to see the wildlife in the area.
We have never had a problem with the rooms, cleanliness or varments.
Ken and Deanna Fields,Greensboro,NC
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting majestically above the town, Chalet Inn maintains the kind of rustic elegance once known to all great smoky mountain resorts. The Inn's landscaped surroundings, mountain stone architecture and charming character-filled rooms make you feel a world away. Yet, the attractions of Gatlinburg are just a few blocks away. The Inn is just two blocks from Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway, with Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies just 5 blocks away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Chalet Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fabulous Chalet Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Fabulous Chalet Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western