This hotel is close to the park and within walking distance of everything you could want in downtown Gatlinburg. The staff was very accommodating, allowing me to park there before check in (and parking in Gatlinburg on a holiday weekend would not have been fun) and also allowing a late checkout. The beds were clean, and the bathroom was clean. The carpet seemed dirty and everything did need to be updated. While there was a small fridge, there was no microwave. I'd stay again if I had to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting majestically above the town, Chalet Inn maintains the kind of rustic elegance once known to all great smoky mountain resorts. The Inn's landscaped surroundings, mountain stone architecture and charming character-filled rooms make you feel a world away. Yet, the attractions of Gatlinburg are just a few blocks away. The Inn is just two blocks from Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway, with Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies just 5 blocks away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chalet Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fabulous Chalet Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Fabulous Chalet Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western