Booked a few days during low season, rooms really well priced. Beds were great & the rooms were warm, which given it was getting to -2c was fantastic after coming in from hiking trails.
Host couldn't have been more helpful either with the room or with regard to info on Gatlinburg or the local National/State Parks.
Location is great, just a block or so off the main road so quiet apart from the lovely sound of the stream rushing by outside the room.
Would stay again if I was back in Gatlinburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting majestically above the town, Chalet Inn maintains the kind of rustic elegance once known to all great smoky mountain resorts. The Inn's landscaped surroundings, mountain stone architecture and charming character-filled rooms make you feel a world away. Yet, the attractions of Gatlinburg are just a few blocks away. The Inn is just two blocks from Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway, with Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies just 5 blocks away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Chalet Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fabulous Chalet Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Fabulous Chalet Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western