We started staying at Fabulous chalet 2 or 3 yrs ago and we LOVE it. We visit the Smokey's TWICE a yr EVERY yr. As a matter of fact, we were just there the 1st wknd of October. Everyone at the counter is so helpful and friendly. Housekeeping does an excellent job and goes above and beyond to make sure u feel at home. We always get a great room (with a hot tub) and a great view at a cheaper price than the other hotels. The location is perfect for everything and we always have an incredible view of the mountains. They DON'T serve brkfst, but we always go to to Bennetts or Mountain Lodge anyways. There ARE 2 pools. We always stay in the rooms on the Chalet side. (upper portion of road. We always see bear up there during the fall :) And during the kids spring break we stay in the suites. Excellent size for a family of 5!!! A true treasure among the the "other" chains. Love the homey feel and we look forward every year to seeing our friends @ Fab Chalet. Reagan Resorts.... plz don't change a thing here. We LOVE it. Sincerely, The Zumwalts of Indiana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting majestically above the town, Chalet Inn maintains the kind of rustic elegance once known to all great smoky mountain resorts. The Inn's landscaped surroundings, mountain stone architecture and charming character-filled rooms make you feel a world away. Yet, the attractions of Gatlinburg are just a few blocks away. The Inn is just two blocks from Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway, with Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies just 5 blocks away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Chalet Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fabulous Chalet Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Fabulous Chalet Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western