My family and I got a room here only for one night. The room was okay to get a good nights rest. Staff was friendly but I am sure there is better hotels for the same price. The location was nice because it was within walking distance to all the main attractions in gatlinburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting majestically above the town, Chalet Inn maintains the kind of rustic elegance once known to all great smoky mountain resorts. The Inn's landscaped surroundings, mountain stone architecture and charming character-filled rooms make you feel a world away. Yet, the attractions of Gatlinburg are just a few blocks away. The Inn is just two blocks from Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway, with Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies just 5 blocks away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chalet Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fabulous Chalet Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Fabulous Chalet Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western