We initially were suppose to stay in the lower Chalets in a king Suite but found mold filling the bathroom. The receptionist gave us a couple more rooms to look at in the upper section and we ended up in room 218 which was the only room refinished. It was a very nice room with great views a few steps away but the pool needs to be repainted and housekeeping was overworked so trash was left outside of our room for the bears to rummage through and the room was not completely finished when we checked in. Skip breakfast and plan on eating in your room. If management would get more involved in customer service and invest a little money to refurbish the property it would be the hidden secret in Gatlinburg otherwise check room before final purchase.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting majestically above the town, Chalet Inn maintains the kind of rustic elegance once known to all great smoky mountain resorts. The Inn's landscaped surroundings, mountain stone architecture and charming character-filled rooms make you feel a world away. Yet, the attractions of Gatlinburg are just a few blocks away. The Inn is just two blocks from Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway, with Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies just 5 blocks away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Chalet Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fabulous Chalet Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Fabulous Chalet Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western