Loved this Best Western, wanted a room close to Gatlinburg where we could park and not have to drive. We were next door to the Ripley's Aquarium and Cooter's Place. For this trip for us it was about the location of the hotel and this was wonderful, we were able to walk every where. The staff was helpful and the kids loved the pool. Great Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the stunning Great Smoky Mountains National Park, your Gatlinburg hotel offers a great location as well as the best amenities. Enjoy a playground on the property, ideal for families traveling with kids. The Little Pigeon River runs completely around the property, with a river walk on site. The concrete walk around the river is ideal for a romantic evening stroll or to instantly get in touch with nature. A picnic area with grills completes this picture of perfection, and is a big reason why this Gatlinburg hotel is a favorite in the summer months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN Twin Islands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Twin Islands Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western