I've stayed in Best Western before in Illinois and I was pretty disappointed with this Gatlinburg location!
Really outdated rooms, and that makes them seem not really clean, our jacuzzi look old and dirty and all the doors were old and hard to open and close thats for a $129 room!! We only payed $110 because we had some type of promotion, but not really worth our money; lady at the kitchen super nice, polite and happy person.. Front desk could have nicer welcome service.. Hopefully they can make it better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the stunning Great Smoky Mountains National Park, your Gatlinburg hotel offers a great location as well as the best amenities. Enjoy a playground on the property, ideal for families traveling with kids. The Little Pigeon River runs completely around the property, with a river walk on site. The concrete walk around the river is ideal for a romantic evening stroll or to instantly get in touch with nature. A picnic area with grills completes this picture of perfection, and is a big reason why this Gatlinburg hotel is a favorite in the summer months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Twin Islands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Twin Islands Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western