There is nothing that I can say that makes this hotel stand out above any of the other hotels I have ever stayed in. The room we stayed in was comfortable and fairly well maintained, but did not leave a lasting impression. The hotel has a very good location for those that are staying in Gatlinburg and want to be able to walk to the touristy areas of town. I would stay there again as the room was clean and comfortable. This hotel is exactly what I expect of any chain hotel, comfortable but easily forgotten.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the stunning Great Smoky Mountains National Park, your Gatlinburg hotel offers a great location as well as the best amenities. Enjoy a playground on the property, ideal for families traveling with kids. The Little Pigeon River runs completely around the property, with a river walk on site. The concrete walk around the river is ideal for a romantic evening stroll or to instantly get in touch with nature. A picnic area with grills completes this picture of perfection, and is a big reason why this Gatlinburg hotel is a favorite in the summer months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your BEST WESTERN Twin Islands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Twin Islands Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western