We just spent a night at Zoders on Nov 10, 2012. We loved Zoders. The room was very clean and the amenities are great. We loved the location.
The young man that checked us in was great. Very professional and extremely helpful in telling us about all the amenities of the inn. Super nice guy. We arrived early and they gave us a parking pass and called us as soon as our room was ready.
Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the main parkway in Gatlinburg, Zoder's Inn & Suites is the perfect place to stay for singles, couples & families. Zoder's Inn, secluded as it may be, is located in downtown Gatlinburg just four blocks from the main shopping area. The beautiful Roaring Fork Creek runs directly through our property and provides a great sense of peace and tranquility. Our six quiet acres are outside of the hustle and bustle, but still convenient to anything you may have on your itinerary. We are also on the Gatlinburg Trolley Route, if you wish to relax and soak in the sights of downtown. We hope to see you and look forward to your stay at Zoder's Inn & Suites! We are a smoke free property!! New for 2016, we have a new pavilion for guest use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Zoders Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Zoder`s Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Zoders Hotel
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western
- Zoders Inn